Sunday, February 12, 2017

Born ready

I do t believe in no devil
Cause I done raised this hell
I've been the last one standing
When all the giants fell
I won't shiver, I won't shake
I'm made of stone, I don't break
Start me up, open my eyes
Turn me loose and you'll see why
I was born, born ready
Starin at that pressure now
I won't quit, not backin down
- Zayde Wolf, Born Ready

I wish my run was as good as this song makes it sound, cause this is a fierce running song. I did the mountain today and it was tough. I struggled on the way up, legs and bootie weary. I did 3.5 around the neighborhood yesterday afternoon so maybe I was still tired this morning, but that run was also difficult. One thing I've learned over the years though, if you keep going it gets better. I won't quit, not backin down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!