Sunday, February 5, 2017

Have you ever hated yourself for staring at the phone?
You're whole life waiting on the ring to prove you're not alone
Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry?
Have you ever invited a stranger to come inside?
Pink - Glitter In The Air


I got this song from my Sista Lo - as I recall we were sharing our personal sad songs while drinking up in Pinetop.  This song happened today when I let my Fitbit app control the music. It's beautiful and sad. The part about waiting for the ring to prove you're not alone resonated, but really only as echoes of last year. I ha e friends and I'm happy. I'm alone when I choose to be, as in today watching the game. And I hang with friends when I choose to. And always I have fat dog.  Today I ran the mountain and it felt damn good. I ran almost all the way down and no lung pain. One hour and fourteen minutes. Not bad I say. Happy I say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!