Monday, October 27, 2014

Someone will

I'll get drunk enough to tell you how I feel
About the men you love and how they all seem to get the best of you
Cause if I don't say these things you know someone will

If that look in your eyes as I slowly go through the evidence
Gives any insight into the void you can't get filled
Then you heart is bigger than any that I've come up against
And if nobody's loved you enough I know now someone will
- Dawes

This is a great song. Last week wasn't a good one for running - I only went twice. Saturday I just could t seem to get off the couch. Plus it was hot outside. But in back on the proverbial horse. Taking a day trip to Denver today which is quite brutal given the 5am flight, so no running likely today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!