Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Building bridges

How's that bricklayin' coming
How's your engine running
Is that bridge getting built
Are your hands getting filled
- The Head and the Heart, Lost in My Mind

I haven't posted in awhile. Haven't been inspired enough. Either that or just been lazy. But today I had a beautiful run in Peachtree, GA, after a night of thunder and a day of pouring rains.

Is that bridge getting built?  I think so, yes. I believe I have finally stepped out of my own way. I got a good 3 miles in whilst getting a little bit lost, both literally and figuratively. I have half a year left of the balance of 44, and great things are to come. 

"Won't you tell me my brother
'Cause there are stars up above
We can start moving forward"

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!