Saturday, July 26, 2014

I run to dead people

Alone again, no plans, no friends
You come around at half past ten
You say "How are you holding up my friend?
Are you sitting around getting drunk again?"

And I hear the desperation of those lines
Wasted hours, all this wasted time
Oh yeah, I've been just fine!
- ATE, Papillon

It's been a decent week of running despite the 115 degree temperatures. It's been difficult at the gym. On Weds I had to text blista sista for inspiration just get out of the car in the gym parking lot. And I made it through 2.5 miles only because Forensic Files was in the tv and it was one I hadn't seen. So there's 30 minutes. And on Thurs I couldn't convince myself to go at all because I showered and did my hair in the morning and I just couldn't waste that effort. But miraculously I did go on Friday after my mammogram. So 5 days this week, 14.5 trudging miles. And two nights alone on the couch. So.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!