Saturday, July 12, 2014

Why you gotta be so rude?
Don't you know I'm human too?
- magic!  Rude

There are very few pleasures associated with running in the summertime in Phoenix, but one of them is getting home from the gym at night and slipping into the pool, where the water temperature is near the same as my skin. I float on the water just like I'm relaxing on the couch, watching the moon and monsoon lightening. I got 3 miles on dreadmill and it was a damn good 3, best dreadmill run I've had since Florida though my lungs still feel filled with fluid. I had planned to soak in the hot tub after but my dang fancy gym closes at 8 on Saturday cause Lord knows fancy people have things to do on Saturday nights. Alas, the gym is my Saturday night plan. So 11.5 miles for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!