Tuesday, June 18, 2013

This is looking like a contest
Of who can act like they care less
- Taylor Swift

I got out for a run this morning after I dropped J at football conditioning camp. I chatted with a mom who was there yesterday and asked me about Js football experience. I said he played pop Warner the last two years and she said "oh, the wolves?" And I said yeah. And she goes, "my sons team played them twice last year and annihilated them." Huh. Really? So wanting to avoid a pissing contest along the lines of "my son is better than your son" I left and went for a run. Because my son is so much better anyway, it's not worth the argument. It was probably 88 degrees and I ran along this empty wash filled with homes that belonged to either ground squirrels or rattle snakes. The thought of the latter was enough to keep me moving for awhile but I tired out and walked back. It's damn hot here. 3 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!