Sunday, June 16, 2013

A bad week

When I got home from Denver last Thursday, I realized my cat and office mate was sick, so I took him to the vet. After a long night he died. This really threw me into a funk, I really loved the little guy and he was good company. So, I couldn't make myself leave the house until this past Thursday when I made the ill-fated decision to run outside. At noon. After over a week off. It really wasn't too bad starting off but it deteriorated rapidly. I went three but only ran about half of it. Today I went to the gym and managed 2.5 on the dreadmill before sitting poolside and getting caught up on my reading (I'm several issues behind on People Magazine). So anyway, it's summer and I'm resigned to indoor workouts for the next couple months. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!