Monday, June 3, 2013

I'm glad you asked

Yeah it's all alright
It's all alright
I got nothin left inside of my chest
But it's all alright
- Fun.

Out of breath? You ask. Why yes, I am. I just went for a run in Colorado and as usual, the hills and altitude killed me. I think I went about 4 miles and it was a beautiful breezy evening. I watched the sun set and admired the horses in the pastures. The downhill parts were enjoyable, the uphills not so much, but I walked when it felt like my lungs would explode. I didn't physically run over the weekend except when I was chasing trollys to watch Bad Haircut and Ran Dumb Thoughts conquer the San Diego Marathon. Or something like that. I ran in spirit, which is a lot less painful. Awesome job guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!