Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm pretty sure I am getting a cold

Which would explain my recent slacker-ish behavior. I was telling Chris a few days ago that felt like something was wrong with me. I was all achy, that bum hip I have was just giving me fits, and I was having other weird aches and pains, not to even mention not having the gumption to get out and run as often as I usually do. Anyways, so this morning I woke up with a sore throat and I'm pretty sure I am getting a cold. So, obviously my recent lack of motivation was my body telling me to slow the hell down so it could try and fight off whatever this is. So naturally, I went out and did three miles this morning, because fuck that shit.

Time was 37:00, 12:20/mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!