Sunday, August 7, 2011

3 Tready

I took a page out of Sandy's book and did 13:20 at 2% incline for the first mile, 12:00/mile at 1% incline for the second mile, and zero incline and 11:20/mile for the last mile. It was funny, because the total time was the same 37:00 it always is for three miles on the treadmill, but it was a MUCH harder work out! I was sweating like crazy and I did notice that I burned off a few more calories than I usually do as well. I am going to be in Dallas all next week and from where I am sitting not one of those days will be appropriate for running outside, so it will be a treadmill kind of week for me. But I'll do the treadmill work outs this way, and that will make it more challenging, I think. Thank you, Sandy! I would never have thought about doing it that way.

Also, I have to tell you guys, my weight is down to 191.6! Isn't that crazy? WOOT! Although, I was told by some co-workers yesterday that I had to stop wearing the pants I was wearing, so I guess I am going through THAT again.... I just ordered some new pants from the Gap, though, so it's all good.

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome on 191!!! I've been wondering about that and am so impressed although not at all surprised given how hard you've been working. And LOL on the pants thing!! I know a guy that has that problem on occasion. BD

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!