Saturday, March 19, 2011

Motherf^&*&ing Hills!

I did 3.49 miles outside today. Time was 46:33, 13:18 per mile, which is a pure miracle, since the entire first half was downhill, which naturally means I walked almost the entire second half. It was tough! But it got done, that's all that matters.

I am doing really well with my eating, back down to 201 pounds. Hopefully I can see under 200 again soon. The good thing was the cold I had made my appetite for shit, so my lack of exercise during those two weeks didn't hurt me weight-wise, since I wasn't eating much at all.

Also, I am 90% certain that I am going to do the "Slacker Half". It is all downhill!!!!!! Sounds like so much fun, but I would need to be ready by June 25th. They also do a slacker four mile run, so we'll see how I feel about that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!