Thursday, March 31, 2011

2

I did 2 this morning. I still haven't brought my timer or even looked at the clock before I left. I did run some this morning, even though I wasn't wearing my knee braces, because I wanted to so bad. I don't know why it feels so different and is so much less boring than walking!! I got side stitches today. Yeah, it's good to be back.
It made me remember when I had just started out running, when I was so far in the depths of depression and looking for a way out. I was with Dad and Patty and asked them what to do about the side stitches. They both shrugged, and Dad said, "You just gotta run through it" and Patty said, "You just keep going" at the same time. I thought, Huh!! You are in pain and you just keep going?? Weird. Then I did it and sure enough the pain went away and it was a stumbling block I got over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!