Thursday, September 24, 2009

Maybe this week

Ok, so last week didn't work out quite like I planned. On Thursday right after I blogged, I went to the dryer to put on my running clothes and they were still wet. I put the clothes in the dryer but didn't actually turn it on. Then Friday morning I was just too tired... my first week of work in 5 months whipped me! So I did 5.5 on Sunday - planned to do 6 but I got new shoes and insoles, and my feet were hurting real bad so I stopped and walked the rest of the way home. This week I have 11 miles so far. If I can get myself up from the couch, I will do 2.5 this morning and then I need to do my long run on Saturday instead of Sunday, so I will take tomorrow and Sunday off. I've lost another couple lbs so all is well. Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!