Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's on!

Ok, I registered for the race. Woohoo!! My 5 miles went well on Sunday, I finished with just over 14 minute miles. I need to get some more clif shot blocks because that's what I decided to go with this time. I am doing either 2 or 3 this morning, depending on how I feel when I get out there. It's tough adjusting to being on my feet all day again... so I don't know how that will affect how my legs feel. Anyhoo I doubt anybody is even reading this but I think you'll all start posting again eventually.

3 comments:

  1. hey what did you do with the other blog? I wanted to keep it. Anyway, I don't think the shot bloks are good for long runs, they're hard to chew/swallow. So I'm sticking with gels. BTW I was at dinner in London when you called to ask me that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand what you mean by what did I do with the other blog. Everything is still here.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!