Sunday, April 12, 2009

Redneck Runnin'

So energized was I by my reaffirmation into redneck society today that I ran 8 miles tonight. Well, I only ran about 7 of it but still that's good since I only planned on doing 6.

Yesterday I did 6 but it was quite pathetic in that I only ran about 2 of it. I started off with the dog on my left hand and a bottle of water in my right in case I decided to go more than 6. And it was just too freakin much. I felt annoyed and tied down. And as I listened to my body I heard it saying, "WTF?? Seriously. You can't expect me to perform under these conditions. Especially after you went out drinking last night!!" And I had to agree with myself.

I think I'm gonna do 15 on Weds and make that my last real long run. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!