Sunday, April 26, 2009

Okay....still just me then?

I did two and a quarter yesterday, walking fast for cardio. It was all good. I was waiting to post about it until today to make sure that I was still okay when I woke up this morning, but I am okay, nothing wrong (other than being rather tired from being up with David, who is having an asthma flare up). So, now I'm really looking forward to the trip! I was really quite nervous about working hard walking again after hurting myself...I guess I must have hurt myself more than I gave credence to at the time.

Anyhoodle, I'll get to the gym today and maybe do a good 45 on the bike. Maybe also do upper body weights.

Also, update on surgery for anyone who cares, I am scheduled for another fill on Tuesday. I moved it up. I called the doctor and told him I am not getting enough restriction in the afternoons and evenings, which are my hardest time anyway so we moved up the fill. I'm glad. I mean, it is helping, but I feel like I am doing everything I am supposed to be doing and the band is not holding up its end of the bargain at this point. It is supposed to make me less hungry, which it does in the morning, but it isn't very helpful to me if it isn't working as well in the evening.

Also, just to let everyone know, we went to the fair on Friday night and all that fried crap is not all it is cracked up to be. I had a bite of fried oreo, a bite of fried twinkie and a bite of fried snickers and was all extremely unimpressive. Chris is holding out hope that perhaps that vendor just didn't do it "right" but I doubt it.....I think frying up a twinkie just isn't as gourmet as we have been lead to believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!