Thursday, December 11, 2014

600 baby

My cell phone screen is cracked
Vodka bottles in my bath
I kiss better when I'm drunk
Sex is best when you're not in love
- New Politics, Fall Into These Arms

I hit the big 600 on the nose today with a two mile neighborhood run. In a year where I've progressively gained weight, I've probably run more miles more consistently than any other year. I'm eating like shit though, so there's that. I've needed some comfort foods. But all in all its been a good year. I took my ass into my own hands this week and started a physical therapy regimen. I don't know why I waited so long, wasting time with quacks, when I knew this was what I really needed. So today I'm quite sore and did a very slow two miles around the hood. Tonight I am wearing the key to happiness and eating sliders at my neighborhood burger joint whilst watching the Cards. Because the one thing I know for sure is that happiness is only sometimes found alone on the couch. And sometimes it is found just getting off the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!