Monday, March 15, 2010

Last week

I did my three last week, but only ran once. I ran last Sunday, did the bike on Tuesday and then walked three miles on Saturday. Then yesterday I did the bike for an hour, which was good. I don't know..... I am doing fine with the exercise but I'm not doing any kind of training per se. I'm just not feeling it I suppose.

Food-wise, I did really well all week, managed to break out of my 205, but then went out to eat this weekend and didn't do as well. So, I'll try again this week. You wouldn't think five pounds would be such a big deal, but I sure am having a hard time with it! Although small victory this week, I went to the grocery store after the gym yesterday and managed to NOT buy out half the bakery section. In fact, I didn't purchase anything that I didn't want lying around all week, so we pretty much only have healthy stuff in the house. Always good.

1 comment:

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!