Sunday, June 11, 2017

We are all born goddesses

So it hasn't been a great couple weeks for exercise. Last week I went to Texas for 4 days and while I got a run in before the airport Monday, I didn't get up before work any other day. The two hour time difference is rough in the morning. I did get out for a brisk four mile walk after margaritas on Weds so yeah I'm counting that. I made no more attempt until today when I intended to do a quick run before yoga. But I forgot that the class starts at 2:45 instead of 3 so I was 15 minutes late and the door was locked. So I decided to wait for the 4pm class which is "restorative" and do 3 miles. I struggled through 2 on treadmill and one on track. The restorative class was really just stretching so I was able to spend a lot of time meditating and repeating my mantra - I honor the divinity that lives in me". It was refreshing and I realized this kind of yoga can also be good. I wish there was a middle ground at my gym. So since running is still so godawful I decided I will try yoga in the mornings instead but the only class is at 530 am. So we shall see how that goes. I know all of this is incredibly interesting but there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!