Sunday, June 8, 2014

Lucky

Is it too much to ask for every Sunday?
- JT

Days like today I feel like the luckiest girl in the world, sitting on the patio at my gym overlooking the pool and mountains and eating a healthy lunch whilst reading my book. I managed 3 miles on the treadmill this morning, which was quite a feat. Yesterday it was only 2. What keeps me motivated is the promise of a poolside read and relaxation. I have college orientation tomorrow and tues so may do some running up in flag. Apparently parents have to be oriented too these days, which is funny because my parents dropped me off at my dorm, the first time I'd ever been in campus, and I managed to figure it out. But looking forward to a mini-getaway with my sweet pea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!