Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm Done

Done with this crazy-making goal that is. I weighed this morning, after eating around 1700 calories yesterday and doing the bike for 45 minutes and I am back up to 205. So, I'm done. Done weighing every day, done trying to make this stupid under 200 goal by Friday.

I'm still getting my tattoo! And this has been a very good way to kick myself in the ass and get back on track with my eating and exercise, which is really really good and will presumably EVENTUALLY lead to getting over this plateau, but I'm pretty sure that this is a very genuine plateau for my body, it just really really likes being this weight and is loathe to let go of any more. So, okay. I'm taking tomorrow off on exercise, (getting ready to leave right now for running) and will weigh on Tuesday or Wednesday and that is it for me.

I'll see you guys Friday night!! Whoo hoo!

3 comments:

  1. Update: I went four miles, and for the first time managed to do it in just under an hour, like five seconds under an hour...... so that was really good, to reach a non-weight related goal. Stupid motherfucking scale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing the bike for 45 minutes the day after a 4-mile run means your muscles are still holding on to all of that water plus some. I thought we agreed you would WALK. 100 bucks says you will be 201 on Weds if you keep your calories under control until then and back off the exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take that bet!! Either way, I win! Haha. Okay, I'll exercise on Tuesday, but not Monday or Wednesday and then I'll weigh on Thursday morning.

    ReplyDelete

if you've stopped by, leave a comment!